Paul Labuda is a Police Officer for the City of Florence, Texas. He was born and raised in San Antonio. Paul moved to Austin in 1990 to attend the University of Texas at Austin, and has lived in Travis County since. He was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Plan II Liberal Arts Honors. Paul has lived in Precinct 2 for over twelve years.
- President, Austin North by Northwest Democrats, 2010 to present
- Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrar
- Travis County Democratic Party Finance Council Member
- Democratic Precinct Chair, 229
- Volunteer DJ for Austin State Hospital’s “ASH Dash” since its beginning in 2004
- Lifetime member of Texas Exes
Certified Peace Officer
Certified Crime Prevention Specialist
Paul takes a progressive approach to law enforcement – he treats all people with dignity and respect.
Paul volunteers his time with the Travis County Underage Drinking Prevention Program. One of five commissioned officers visiting elementary, middle, and high schools, he speaks with kids in grades 4 through 12 about the dangers of underage drinking.
The University of Texas at Austin: Plan II Liberal Arts Honors program; BA.